Don’t forget that today is another 24-flash sale and your last day to order amazing products at sale prices!
Don’t Forget about the weekly specials! Available while supplies last and always a great deal! Shop online at my store.
- $1 for every active Paper Pumpkin subscriber.
- Plus, an additional $1 for every new subscriber.
- Subscribe! If you’re new to Paper Pumpkin, click here to get started. Your first kit will arrive in a limited-edition pink box that you’ll want to hold onto forever-and we’ll donate $2 because you’re new!
- Stay active if you’re a subscriber so we can donate $1 for you. Only those who receive the October shipment will be counted for the donation.
- Spread the word! Help us get as many new subscribers as possible. Every current subscriber adds $1 and for new subscribers it’s doubled, so let’s get the word out and raise as much as possible.
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF) advances the world’s most promising research to eradicate breast cancer. Founded by Evelyn H. Lauder in 1993, BCRF has raised more than $550 million to fuel discoveries in tumor biology, genetics, prevention, treatment, survivorship and metastasis, making it one of the largest non-governmental funders of breast cancer research in the world. This year BCRF has invested $58.6 million in research, to support over 235 researchers at leading medical institutions across six continents, including $11.6 million to the international Evelyn H. Lauder Founder’s Fund focused on metastasis. By spending 91 cents of every dollar on research and public awareness programs, BCRF remains one of the nation’s most fiscally responsible nonprofits. BCRF is the only breast cancer organization with an “A+” from CharityWatch, and has been awarded Charity Navigator’s highest rating of four stars 13 times since 2002. For more information, please visit: www.bcrfcure.org.
- New subscribers are those who signed up between September 11 and October 10, 2015 and have not been a Paper Pumpkin subscriber at any time in the past.
- All funds will be donated in US dollars.
- Mini spoiler alert! The October project inside the pink box is just as awesome as always, but we should probably let you know that it is not a pink project. That’s all we’re saying. 😉
- Funds will be donated based on number of subscribers instead of boxes shipped. But, if you want more than one pink box, you can always increase your subscription quantity by logging into your account at PaperPumpkin.com before October 10.
Oct 1st: Christmas Card Stamp a Stack 6:30pm
Oct 2nd: Christmas Card Stamp a Stack 11AM
Oct 16th: Technique Class 6:30pm
Oct 17th: Technique Class 11:00AM
Oct 22nd: Paper Pumpkin Play Date 6:30pm
Find more information and RSVP at my Events Page.
Details: Use the code HALFOFF to join Paper Pumpkin before September 10, 2015, and get 50% off the first two months! Please sign upHERE. After that, keep the creativity coming for only $19.95 + tax per month (shipping included).